Terms and Condition
*IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY *
BY SIGNING UP, ACCESSING, OR USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES YOU AGREE TO WEBSITE’S TERMS OF SERVICE AND YOU:
- AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS A LEGALLY BINDING AND VALID AGREEMENT;
- ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN;
III. REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE;
- IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A CORPORATION, ORGANIZATION OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, POWER AND AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF THE CORPORATION, ORGANIZATION OR LEGAL ENTITY AND BIND IT TO THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN; AND
- TO TAKE ALL NECESSARY STEPS TO ENSURE THAT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE NOT VIOLATED BY YOU OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY UNDER YOUR CONTROL OR IN YOUR SERVICE.
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. THE PROVISIONS BELOW FORM THE ESSENTIAL BASIS OF OUR AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT CHECK ANY “I AGREE” BOX OR CLICK ANY “I AGREE” BUTTON TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, OR SIGN UP, ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES.
Description of Services
- We provide Services via the Website to assist Users (“ Buyers”) seeking to purchase sex dolls and associated products (collectively, the “Products”).
- The Website operates as a neutral venue allowing other Users who are manufacturers, distributors, and/or direct sellers (collectively, the “ Sellers”) of Products to advertise and offer their Products for sale to Buyers via the Website’s interface.
- The Website further allows Buyers to research, search or shop for, customize, order, and purchase the Products offered by the Sellers. Buyers may, but need not, create accounts and purchase Products from the Sellers via the website.
- While Sales transactions may be effectuated directly through the Linkooerdoll Website, tenderdolls merely promotes and advertises Products for sale, serves as a point of contact between Sellers and Buyers, facilitates the exchange of information between Sellers and Buyers, assist Buyers in facilitating payments and transmitting funds to Sellers, and assisting Buyers and Sellers with logistical matters. Unless otherwise stated, Linkooerdoll does not own, keep in inventory, or manage any Products listed on the Website, nor is Linkooerdoll ever a party to any contract between Buyer and Seller for the sale or purchase of any Products listed on the Website. Linkooerdoll serves only as a platform for the purpose of facilitating and coordinating payments, shipments, and communication between Buyers and Sellers.
- While Linkooerdoll works closely with Sellers and takes steps to verify their legitimacy, Linkooerdoll is not a party to the transaction(s) between Buyers and Sellers. As such, Linkooerdoll has no control over:
- The quality, safety, or legality of the Products advertised on the Website;
- The truth or accuracy of Products specifics or details that are provided by the Seller;
The origin or authenticity of any Products advertised or offered on the Website;
- The legal or regulatory compliance of any sale of Products;
- The ability of Sellers to sell Products;
- The method, form, delivery of shipped Products
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website and all content, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Linkooerdoll, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Linkooerdoll name, the Linkooerdoll logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Linkooerdoll or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without our prior written consent. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Certain content, including information, descriptions, images, videos, designs, brand names, company names, product names, and marks are owned be owned by Sellers or their respective licensors. You must not use such materials without our prior written consent from the Sellers.
- Nothing in the Website shall be interpreted as granting any license to use any image, trademark, logo, or service mark contained therein. These Terms of Service permit you to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the materials on the Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Internet browser for display enhancement purposes.Trademark Infringement ClaimsIf you believe in good faith that materials available on the Website infringe your trademark rights, you or your agent may send tenderdolls a notice requesting that we remove the material from the Website or block access to it. All trademark-related notices should be sent to:
By Email: [email protected]
- You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable national, federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data, software, or goods to and from the U.S. or other countries);
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
You are prohibited to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material that does not comply with the permitted use set forth in these Terms of Service;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Linkooerdoll, a Linkooerdoll employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or user names associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by Linkooerdoll, may harm tenderdolls or users of the Website or expose them to liability. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
You are prohibited to use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
You are prohibited to attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
Attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Website, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Website; or
Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- To facilitate your order
- To respond to your inquiry
- To improve our website
- To improve our service
The information you provide to us will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason.
Cookies enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of currency).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You may refuse to accept our cookies by leaving this website.
Shop with Confidence
We protect our customer information with the use of SSL (Secure Socket Layer). SSL encryption is used by our payment facilitators (PayPal and any other payment facilitator). We do not have any access to your payment information.
An order is deemed to be placed when payment has been made via PayPal or securely via the website. You will receive an email confirmation shortly after payment has been made. We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time and issue a full refund. Payment Payments are to be made via PayPal or by Card Payment which is also facilitated by PayPal. Your Account will show a debit from “TD Inc” or “PayPal TD Inc” to ensure your discretion. All payments are secure and your inputted data is protected with SSL. Delivery For most products you can expect a standard 2-3 week delivery. In rare cases (due to manufacturing/shipping difficulties) the delivery might take up to 6 weeks. You will be notified via email if there are any unforeseeable order delays. Free international shipping only applies to the countries we ship our products to. Please note that orders may be subject to Import Duties, Taxes and Fees of the customer’s host Country and you as the customer would be liable for any charges. Sometimes orders of more than one item will be shipped separately, usually if it contains both lingerie and sex toys. We will inform you if this is the case and provide tracking details. We will always provide a tracking number in order that you can track your shipment. If your delivery does not arrive or is delayed because you are not in to receive it we can not be held responsible and the courier should be contacted in order to rearrange. Once the parcel is with the courier you should contact them directly with any delivery queries. Once the package has been transferred to the courier the risk of loss and title is transferred to you the buyer of the merchandise. We ship to most countries within the EU and World. We do not ship to Islamic countries and Africa. International Delivery If your country is not listed at checkout please ask for a shipping quote. Customs and Importing to other Countries Customs and Import duties may be applied to International Orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of the order and vary from Country to Country. For more information you should contact your local Customs office. You agree to indemnify us in full for any liabilities we incur and/or any charges that we are required to pay with respect to international orders; this includes but is not limited to any interest, surcharges, fines or legal costs that the relevant authority requires us to pay. Local Shipping Laws and Customs Laws Shipping laws are different in each Country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs Office that the Country you wish to ship to permits the shipment of the products in your order. tenderdolls is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices. If your goods are seized by Customs, tenderdolls take no responsibility for this. Love Dolls
Please note that we do not attempt to sell nor import any sex doll, love doll or silicone doll that would be deemed to be classed as ‘young’, ‘childlike’ or ‘teenage’. All of our Sex Dolls depict adult males or adult females.
All doll measurements and weights published are approximate. Please allow for individuality and sizing fluctuations from using different doll molds and materials.
Doll Orders Doll orders will usually take 4 weeks to facilitate. We will let you know an estimated delivery time frame once you have placed your order. All of our shipments are fully insured whilst in transit in case of damage but please note that any products seized by customs are not refundable as this is out of our control. Please be aware that this is highly unlikely. Discreet Service We guarantee that all of our customers will receive a very discreet service. We use plain packaging in all deliveries and a discreet return address on the package if for any reason it cannot be delivered and needs to be returned directly to us. The postman or courier will have no idea what is in the box!
Doll Returns All sales are final. We have a firm no doll returns policy due to the nature of the product. No refunds are given on completed products. Due to the nature of the products, no returns will be accepted and consumers agree that they will not have the right to cancel the contract. After production has begun no cancellations at all are permitted. Under Section 28(3)(a) of the Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, the cancellation rights conferred by the aforementioned regulations do not apply where:“In the case of a contract for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery” If you have any questions or queries about this policy please contact us prior to your order. Should your unwanted item be returned to us in an unsanitary, opened or used condition, we will have no choice but to decline your refund and return the item to you. All return costs are to be covered by you, Linkooerdoll takes no responsibility for ANY RETURN CHARGES. Warranties None of our products are provided with any warranty unless specified upon the product page. Some may have a manufacturers guarantee but this will be specified upon the product page if a warranty is available. No warranty is given or issued by Linkooerdoll. Other Information Please note that our site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. Information on this site may be amended or changed at any time without notice. Linkooerdoll reserves the right to refuse service and / or cancel orders at its own discretion and without limitation, including if Linkooerdoll believes that customer conduct violates any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of the Company. Linkooerdoll does not need to provide notice of this. Disclaimer Linkooerdoll will not be liable for any damages that occur due to any use or any submission of information to this site. tenderdolls cannot be held responsible for any consequential, special, direct, indirect loss or damage however it arises, whether in breach of contract or in tort (whatever that damage may be, inclusive of loss of business, profit, revenue, data, use or other economic advantage). Please consult with a medical practitioner before engaging in the use of our products. Whilst you may choose to use some of our products for medical related uses, we do not advocate this and do not give any medical advice as to whether any of our products may treat any medical conditions at all. Whilst the silicones and TPE’s used in some of our products are of a medical grade quality, they have not been produced to be used in a medical setting and therefore we cannot make any guarantee or warranty with respect to the merchantability, fitness or suitability of these materials for use in medical applications. These Silicones and TPE’s have been produced/manufactured for industrial use, not medical purposes Persons using our products must rely solely upon their own judgment and therefore shall be solely responsible for the suitability of using any of our stocked products for any medically related applications. All consumers or users are held entirely responsible for the manner in which they choose to use any of our products and tenderdolls, nor any of its Associates, Employees or Owners shall be held responsible for any material or bodily damages caused to any person from product use, whether directly or indirectly. Any use of the product, purchase of the product or use of the website means agreement to these conditions. Other Manufacturers It is the responsibility of the consumer to make themselves aware of any other terms and conditions that may be set out by any of the manufacturers of products we distribute, and, that by purchasing or using the product, you are agreeing to their terms as well as the terms set out by tenderdolls. By purchasing or using the product you are agreeing that you have read any additional appropriate terms and conditions and accept them by purchasing the products from tenderdolls. Corresponding with tenderdollsYou can contact us through e-mail at [email protected]. Please note that we will not accept any abuse whether verbal or written, towards any member of staff and that we reserve the right to cease communication to anybody who communicates in this manner.